The government of Canada is asking application for Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships in Canada. If you are Canadian and International Student then you can apply for this PHD Scholarship. Students must be nominated by only one Canadian university and You will get up to $50,000 per year from this Scholarship.
To be nominated for a Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship (Vanier CGS), you must:
- Be nominated by only one Canadian university, which must have received a Vanier CGS allocation;
- Be seeking financial support to pursue your first doctoral degree (or combined MA/PhD or MD/PhD). Note that only the PhD portion of a combined degree is eligible for funding;
- Intend to pursue, in the summer semester or the academic year following the announcement of results, full-time doctoral (or combined MA/PhD or MD/PhD) studies and research at the nominating university; Note that only the PhD portion of a combined degree is eligible for funding;
- Have completed no more than 20 months of doctoral studies as of May 1,.
- Have achieved a first-class average, as determined by your university, in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent. Candidates are encouraged to contact the university for its definition of a first-class average; and
- Not have already received a doctoral-level scholarship or fellowship from CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral degree
The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships application mode is via Online. By using the ResearchNet application system you can apply for this Scholarship. (Click here to apply this Scholarship) It is important that your application form is fully and accurately completed.
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships applications submission Deadline is November 6, 2013.
For more Information about Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Please click The Link below, it’s the Official webpage of the this Scholarship Information and Application.