Bridge and Steel Structure Lab, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Sejong University is funding International PhD Scholarship in Structural Engineering in South Korea. English language score is required. Scholarship funding covers tuition fee, salary, dormitory room and medical insurance. PhD scholarship for international students is available at the Bridge and Steel Structure Lab, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Sejong University, Seoul, South Korea.
International students are eligible for this PhD research at Sejong University, South Korea.
Amount of International PhD Scholarship:
- Tuition fee will be waived.
- Dormitory room will be freely provided with charging the utility fee only.
- Medical insurance will be provided. 1USD = 1,150Won
Level and Subject of Study:
This scholarship is available for pursuing PhD research program at Sejong University, South Korea. The scholarship is awarded in Structural Engineering at Sejong University, South Korea.
- Candidates should hold a Master Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Candidates should have one of the following research experiences: nonlinear analysis, dynamic analysis, bridge structures, steel structures, steel–concrete composite structures, or FRP composite structures.
- Candidates must have one of the following English scores: TOEIC: 630, TOEFL (PBT): 500, TOEFL (CBT): 185, TOEFL (IBT): 62, IELTS: 5.2
For Application and Information about International PhD Scholarship please click here.
International PhD Scholarship Application deadline is Mid of November, 2013
Contact and Information:
Address- 98 Kunja-Dong Kwangin-Ku, Seoul, 143-747, Korea
Telephone- 82-2-3408-3607, FAX : 82-2-3408-4332