The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is asking application for Gates Millennium Scholarship Program 2014 in USA for black students. The Gates Millennium Scholars Program 2014 is for High School Senior, GED, High School Graduate students. The Number of Scholarships for this year is 1000. You will get support for the cost of education by covering unmet need and self-help aid, including graduate school funding for continuing Scholars in the areas of computer science, education, engineering, library science, mathematics, public health or science.
- Minimun GPA is 3.3 out of 4 scale or have earned a GED
- You have to be a African American, American Indian – Alaska Native, Asian Pacific Islander American, Hispanic American student.
- Are a citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States
- Will enroll for the first time at a U.S. located, accredited college or university in the fall of 2014 as a full-time, degree-seeking, first-year student. First-time college enrollees can also be GED recipients.
- Have demonstrated leadership abilities through participation in community service, extracurricular or other activities
- Meet the Federal Pell Grant eligibility criteria
- Have completed and submitted all three required forms: the student’s application (Nominee Personal Information Form), an evaluation of the student’s academic record (Nominator Form) and an evaluation of the student’s community service and leadership activities (Recommender Form) by the deadline
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s Gates Millennium Scholars Program 20144: application mode is via Online. To apply for this Scholarship you have to submit a formal application for this Scholarship at uncf’s website. (Click This Link to apply for this Scholarship). You need to be a registerd member at uncf.
Gates Millennium Scholarship Program 2014 Deadline is 1/15/2014 11:59 PM EST.
For more Information about Gates Millennium Scholarship Program 2014. Please click The Link below, it’s the Official webpage of The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for this Scholarship, Information and Application.